Daily Prompt for Independent Writing
I lost my slippers. I found them under the bed. Now I am happy.
Once I lost my hat. I didn't find it. I was sad.
One day I lost a shoe from ballet. I found it in the car. I was so happy.
ONce I lost my dog. I looked all around but could not find her. I felt sad. My mom saw her under the bed. Then I was happy and we had a good time.
I lost my slippers. I found them under the bed. Now I am happy.
ReplyDeleteOnce I lost my hat. I didn't find it. I was sad.
ReplyDeleteOne day I lost a shoe from ballet. I found it in the car. I was so happy.
ReplyDeleteONce I lost my dog. I looked all around but could not find her. I felt sad. My mom saw her under the bed. Then I was happy and we had a good time.
ReplyDelete