Daily Prompt for Independent Writing
If I was lost I would ask someone to help me find my mom.
If I was lost I would call my mom in the elevator. Then she would come and get me.
If I was lost I would call my mommy and daddy. They would take me home.
If I was lost I would I couldn't find my home. I would walk to a phone and call my mom and dad.
If I was lost I would tell the police, "I am lost!". I will show my address to them.
If I was lost I would call my mom.
Nada.
If I was lost I would be happy.
If I was lost I would find the train section to give me a ride home. Then I would be happy.
If I was lost I would call the police.
I am lost because my mom and dad go to work.
If I was lost I would call my mom. I would ask her to give me directions home.
If I was lost I would worry because my mom would worry too. I would call my mom to get me.
If I was lost I would call the police and my mom and dad.
If I was lost I would tell my friend to take me home. I would say tank you. Then I would be home.
My brother was lost in the city. He was be sad. My mom found him.
If I was lost I would tell someone to help me. Then they would find my mom.
When I get lost I will tell the police were I am. They will call my mom and dad.
If I was lost I would ask someone to help me find my mom.
ReplyDeleteIf I was lost I would call my mom in the elevator. Then she would come and get me.
ReplyDeleteIf I was lost I would call my mommy and daddy. They would take me home.
ReplyDeleteIf I was lost I would I couldn't find my home. I would walk to a phone and call my mom and dad.
ReplyDeleteIf I was lost I would tell the police, "I am lost!". I will show my address to them.
ReplyDeleteIf I was lost I would call my mom.
ReplyDeleteNada.
ReplyDeleteIf I was lost I would be happy.
ReplyDeleteIf I was lost I would find the train section to give me a ride home. Then I would be happy.
ReplyDeleteIf I was lost I would call the police.
ReplyDeleteI am lost because my mom and dad go to work.
ReplyDeleteIf I was lost I would call my mom. I would ask her to give me directions home.
ReplyDeleteIf I was lost I would worry because my mom would worry too. I would call my mom to get me.
ReplyDeleteIf I was lost I would call the police and my mom and dad.
ReplyDeleteIf I was lost I would tell my friend to take me home. I would say tank you. Then I would be home.
ReplyDeleteMy brother was lost in the city. He was be sad. My mom found him.
ReplyDeleteIf I was lost I would tell someone to help me. Then they would find my mom.
ReplyDeleteWhen I get lost I will tell the police were I am. They will call my mom and dad.
ReplyDelete