Daily Prompt for Independent Writing
I will call lots of birds.
I will call my friends.
The crow will call other birds.
I would break it on the tiles and fly home.
I will put something heavy in the pitcher to make the water rise up.
I will break it with my beak.
I will call my bird.
I stick in my head to get some water.
I will put pebbles in it like the crow in the story did. That's the best way.
I will tell all the birds to help.
I will call birds to help. We will push over the pitcher.
I will break it.
If I was a bird, I would put rocks in the pitcher to make the water go higher.
I went to my friends to help me.
I will break it with my friend.
I will break it out.
I call two birds to help me. We will find stones and get a drink.
I will call lots of birds.
ReplyDeleteI will call my friends.
ReplyDeleteThe crow will call other birds.
ReplyDeleteI would break it on the tiles and fly home.
ReplyDeleteI will put something heavy in the pitcher to make the water rise up.
ReplyDeleteI will break it with my beak.
ReplyDeleteI will call my bird.
ReplyDeleteI stick in my head to get some water.
ReplyDeleteI will put pebbles in it like the crow in the story did. That's the best way.
ReplyDeleteI will tell all the birds to help.
ReplyDeleteI will call birds to help. We will push over the pitcher.
ReplyDeleteI will break it.
ReplyDeleteIf I was a bird, I would put rocks in the pitcher to make the water go higher.
ReplyDeleteI went to my friends to help me.
ReplyDeleteI will break it with my friend.
ReplyDeleteI will break it out.
ReplyDeleteI call two birds to help me. We will find stones and get a drink.
ReplyDelete