Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Write about your favorite animal.

Effia says,
My favorite animal is a dog. My dog has black spots and a white coat. She can wear doggie clothes like mine. Sometimes we look alike. I like my pet.

14 comments:

  1. I like tigers because they have stripes. They are my favorite animal. They can run faster than people. I like them because they are orange and orange is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite animal a lion. Lion are big cats. They have four legs and two ears. They have stomachs and fur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite animal is cheetah. It runs fast and it jumps high.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite animal is a monkey because they swing with their tail. They are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite animal is a snake. I like snakes because they have sharp fangs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mi animal favorito es el zebra. Es blanca con black. Ellos corre rapido.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite animal is a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite animal is a dog. Some dogs have spots. Some are big and some are small.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite animal is a bird because they fly. Birds live in trees and build nests.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite animal is a monkey. A monkey has soft fur. It stretches his hands to grab the trees. Monkeys swing in the trees. I wish I could do that, it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite animal is a cheetah because they run fast. They have spots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite animal is a jaguar. A jaguar is mean and eats meat. Jaguars run fast and are sneaky.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite animal is a squirrel. They live in trees and they eat acorns. They have four legs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite animal is a dog. Dogs are soft and cute. My dog never bites and we keep him at home.

    ReplyDelete