Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What could you do if you were twenty feet tall?

If I was twenty feet tall I would carry all my friends to school every day. They would love me because I am so much fun. I would carry them home too. I could throw them all in the pool with one big heave ho! Splash!

10 comments:

  1. If I was twenty feet tall I would sleep in the forest and play with my pet ox. I would name him Jeffery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was twenty feet tall I would make my own waterpark. Kids could come and play for free. Moms and dads would come for free too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was twenty feet tall I would be nice to people. I would help them every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was twenty feet tall I would take people for a ride and to school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I was twenty feet tall I would help people to build houses. Then I would show them their new house. Then they would thank me and they would be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I was twenty feet tall I would pick up a house. I would set it down. I would built a house too. I would build it bigger and bigger. People would like their houses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I was twenty feet tall I would take kids to a waterpark.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I was twenty feet tall I would carry cars home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I was twenty feet tall I would kick everybody bad out of the school. I would take all the guns away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I was twenty feet tall I would make a giant board game.

    ReplyDelete