Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Write about your favorite sport. Explain how you play the sport.

My favorite is soccer. You have two teams. You have to kick the ball into the goal to get points. If you have the most points you will win.

6 comments:

  1. My favorite sport is handball. Two players hit the ball. One player will get out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite sport is using the monkey bars. You jump up and move your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to play on the monkey bars. One person at a time on the monkey bars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite sport is swimming. I jump in the water and move my arms and kick my legs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite sport is handball. I play with my sister handball at home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite sport is Dragons BallsGT. You need a tv to play it and controlers.

    ReplyDelete