Daily Prompt for Independent Writing
I can ride a scooter.
I can ride my bike all by myself.
I learned about riding a scooter. Now I can ride it by myself.
I can start my bike all by myself.
I can watch TV all by myself.
I learned how to ride a scooter. I ride my scooter a lot of times.
I can ride my bike.
I can ride a bike myself. It is fun to ride a bike. I could ride my bike. My bike is red.
I can roller skate all by myself.
I can ride my scooter on the sidewalk.
I can ride my bike and ride my scooter and my four skate boards.
I can ride a bike.
I can skate all by myself.
I am proud to ride my skateboard by myself. I like riding my skateboard by myself. It is cool.
I will play with my skateboard in the sidewalk.
I can play with my spiderman toy.
I can ride a scooter.
ReplyDeleteI can ride my bike all by myself.
ReplyDeleteI learned about riding a scooter. Now I can ride it by myself.
ReplyDeleteI can start my bike all by myself.
ReplyDeleteI can watch TV all by myself.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to ride a scooter. I ride my scooter a lot of times.
ReplyDeleteI can ride my bike.
ReplyDeleteI can ride a bike myself. It is fun to ride a bike. I could ride my bike. My bike is red.
ReplyDeleteI can roller skate all by myself.
ReplyDeleteI can ride my scooter on the sidewalk.
ReplyDeleteI can ride my bike and ride my scooter and my four skate boards.
ReplyDeleteI can ride a bike.
ReplyDeleteI can skate all by myself.
ReplyDeleteI am proud to ride my skateboard by myself. I like riding my skateboard by myself. It is cool.
ReplyDeleteI will play with my skateboard in the sidewalk.
ReplyDeleteI can play with my spiderman toy.
ReplyDelete