Monday, June 8, 2009

Our Video Walk in the Forest- Draw and write about what you saw.


Today we went for a video walk in the forest with grandpa and the children.

16 comments:

  1. I saw a turtle in the stream when we walked over the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw lots of birds. We saw an eagle, a woodpecker and a hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw lots of trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw owl in a next. I also saw an eagle and he made screeching sounds. We saw a turtle swimming in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today we went for a video walk with grandpa. One of the kids that went with us was Travis. We saw lots of tree. We saw a woodpecker high up on a tree trunk. We walked on a path on the way home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see a turtle in the water. it wus funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We saw a deer and an eagle. We saw a woodpecker and lots of animals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We saw an owl and a turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today I went for a walk in the forest. I saw a turtle

    ReplyDelete
  10. We saw a woodpecker and a deer. We saw a turle swimming in the water. Then we saw an eagle and an owl. We saw a lot of animals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw a turtle in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We walked in the forest with Lenna and Dayana. When we saw an owl in the next, we were so scared. Then we saw a hawk. We saw a deer eating it's dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ceidy, Marvin and Dayana and I went for a walk in the forest. It was fun going for a walk. Then we played. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We went to a fieldtrip and we saw a next high up in a tree. It was an owls nest. We saw the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gannon and MichaelJune 8, 2009 at 11:43 AM

    We went on a walk in the forest. We got to see lots of animals and trees.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We went for a walk in the forest. It was fun. We got to see and eagle and a nest.

    ReplyDelete