Wow! What a great talent show! Draw and write about the act you liked best.
I liked the act about the sixth graders going to seventh grade. The all had something funny to say. The first one was going to be a lawyer. "Honest, I swear my client wasn't there!" It was funny. by Zachary
I liked when super man was there. He was saying stuff, Is it a bird, is it a plane, where is Lois Lane". That was funny. The others were saying there parts too. It was funny.
Today we saw a show. I saw a part about a teacher with a stick. She said, " Detention, suspension, your staying after school!" I liked it so much. I like the fire girl too. She said, "Jump lady, oop splat." They were funny.
I like the part when my brother sang the song of Misnisbsns. I was so excited my brother liked the song of nisnisbsns. He was excited to be in the talent show. I toldl him to sing good. He did sing good a little bit.
My favorite part of the talent show was when the batman girl played the piano.
ReplyDeleteI like the part when they sing. I like the part when they play the piano.
ReplyDeleteI liked when super man was there. He was saying stuff, Is it a bird, is it a plane, where is Lois Lane". That was funny. The others were saying there parts too. It was funny.
ReplyDeleteToday we saw a show. I saw a part about a teacher with a stick. She said, " Detention, suspension, your staying after school!" I liked it so much. I like the fire girl too. She said, "Jump lady, oop splat." They were funny.
ReplyDeleteI like the comedian and his jokes. His vampire jokes were very funny.
ReplyDeleteI liked when the girl did the splits. It was cool. She moved her body and she turned everyone thought it was cool. She was good.
ReplyDeleteI liked when the six graders went up on the stage. It was cool.
ReplyDeletei liked the part where Max played the piano. He played good.
ReplyDeleteI liked the talent show. I liked the singing part. I liked the songs "It's the Climb and "Jimnastics. I liked her doing flips.
ReplyDeleteI like the part when the fire fighter said her part. My secon part is workers part. They wore skiny jeans and they wore white shirts.
ReplyDeleteI like the part when my brother sang the song of Misnisbsns. I was so excited my brother liked the song of nisnisbsns. He was excited to be in the talent show. I toldl him to sing good. He did sing good a little bit.
ReplyDeleteI liked when they were singing. I liked when they played the piano.
ReplyDeleteI liked the part when the three girls sang the Miley Sires song. the Miley Sieris song was cool. It was fun to watch the talent show.
ReplyDeleteI liked the part when they said I will be a teacher. I liked the Sponge Bob song too.
ReplyDelete