Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Write and draw about an adventure you have had.


Once my dad and I made a red and green kite. My dad showed my how to fly the kite and how to do tricks with it. While I was flying the kite a big gust of wind caught it and pulled it out of my hand. It went up and up higher into the sky and towards the forest. I raced along the field below the kite hoping it would drop to the ground before it reached the trees. As I was looking up, I ran right into a snake hole and fell crashing to the ground. I watched my kite disappear into the forest and heard my dad yelling my name. I broke my ankle that day and my dad had to carry me back to our car.

Later that year, when my ankle was all heeled I went back to the field and headed into the forest to search for my kite, but that's another story.

1 comment:

  1. I planded to go to the beach with my sisters
    I have 4 more sisters.The fowers bloom in
    Summer.it is going to be so pretty in Summer.

    ReplyDelete