Thursday, October 27, 2011

Draw and write about your favorite food.


Olivia says...
My favorite food is pizza. I like it with pepperoni and lots of cheese.

16 comments:

  1. My favorite food is chicken. I had it for dinner a few nights ago. It was good. I love chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like tostada. It includes ground turkey, beans, salad or cabibage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like sushi. I like the rainbow rolls. I go to I Love Sushi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite food is Subway. I like it because the sanwiches are good. I also like ice cream and mushroom. I like McDonalds because I like the chicken nuggets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite food is McDonalds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite food is ies cem . it dips on me. i love ice creme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite food is ice creame. I like it with MMs. My favorite flavor is chocolate. I like it cold and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like spaghetti. I love spaghetti. I make spaghetti. It is fun. I like spaghetti very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like cookies. They taste good. Cookies are yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like sushi. Sushi has seaweed and rice and crab. It has avocado to.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite food is ribs. I like it with barbaque sauce on it. I love ribs. My second favorite food is salad with ranch dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite food is monster mouth

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like tokees because they are hot. I like it so much and my friend likes it too. My other friend doesn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite food is ice cream. It drips on me. I love ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite food is ice cream. I like it because when it is hot the ice cream cool me down. It drips down my chin. My favorite ice cream is chocolate and vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite food is McDonalds because it has chicken nuggets and french fries.

    ReplyDelete