I keep my lights off to keep electricity at my house. Some times my Dad and I take out the trash. I want to take care of the Earth. The Earth is important to me. So I take care of my earth.
I can help my Mom clean up something because I like it. I also like to clean up my friends house. Because clean up is fun. I like to clean up everywhere.
I help my family clean and pick up trash. We clean our room and we clean up our dogs poop. we clean every thing. We vacuum , after we spend time together.
To help the earth you should always pick up trash on the earth. I always go to the park and pick up the trash. And to help my mom I clean my room. I help my mom and dad take out the garbage.
At home I clean up my mess. And I do it because I want to help my mom and dad. I also don't want my house to stink. I pick up trash to help the earth also.I want to help the earth.
I can help my faimy by turning off the lights so our electricity bill isnt to moch mony.It saves electricity.I can also pick up trash to help the environment.
At my house I water the plants.My mom does it as well.I throw the trash away,too.I help the earth because the earth will be clean.It is cool!
ReplyDeleteYou can recycle. You can recycle bottles, cans and plastics. If you plant a community garden you would be making a new home for animals.
ReplyDeleteI help recycle with my brother and Dad. We get money for skiing. Skiing is fun.
ReplyDeleteI keep my lights off to keep electricity at my house. Some times my Dad and I take out the trash. I want to take care of the Earth. The Earth is important to me. So I take care of my earth.
ReplyDeleteI can help my Mom clean up something because I like it. I also like to clean up my friends house. Because clean up is fun. I like to clean up everywhere.
ReplyDeleteI help my family clean and pick up trash. We clean our room and we clean up our dogs poop. we clean every thing. We vacuum , after we spend time together.
ReplyDeleteI can plant an apple tree so we can eat it. Next time I will plant an apple tree.
ReplyDeleteI take out the trash. I clean the bathroom.
ReplyDeleteTo help the earth you should always pick up trash on the earth. I always go to the park and pick up the trash. And to help my mom I clean my room. I help my mom and dad take out the garbage.
ReplyDeleteI can clean trash and recycle litter. I like to help the earth. It's fun to help the earth.
ReplyDeleteAt home I clean up my mess. And I do it because I want to help my mom and dad. I also don't want my house to stink. I pick up trash to help the earth also.I want to help the earth.
ReplyDeleteI clean my room . My mom and dad said to clean my room and I had to clean my sister's room because last night I was cleaning my sister's room.
ReplyDeleteI clean the dish washer to help my mom and dad. I also take out the trash.
ReplyDeleteI can help my faimy by turning off the lights so our electricity bill isnt to moch mony.It saves electricity.I can also pick up trash to help the environment.
ReplyDelete