Thursday, March 22, 2012

If an imaginary friend could spend the day with you, what would you do together?


Michael says

We would go to the park and play together on the slide.

19 comments:

  1. I would play nerf with my friend on the Wii. You pick characters and you control them with your remote. You shoot at the alien robots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do the monkey bars with my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have a sleepover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cauld talk with him all the time.And we can play on the swing/s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would go to Santa Barbara. I would go to the beach. When I go to the beach with my friend I would go play in the sand. We would also play ball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had an imaginary friend, I would go to Knott's Berry Farm and ride La Revolution. It's a crazy roller coaster that spins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would go to sky high.It would be very fun.You can play doge ball too.YOU CAN DO BACK FLIPS TOO!I realy want to go soo much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would play on the manke bars with hre.It wood be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. if i had an imaginary friend, I wouid go on a rolocoster in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to read a book to my friend. The name of the book would be Bad Dog Marly. It is a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If i had in imaginary friend we would play video games all day and jump on the trampoline

    ReplyDelete
  12. If i had a i maginary friend. I would eat ice crim togethr. My friends name is Hana .We would have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would play tag you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I had an imaginary firend I would play on the swings with her.Swings are so fun yes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If I had a imaginary frend I would play games.

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I had a imaginary frend I would take my frend to the park and play on the monkey bars.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to go to DisniLand with my imaginary friend because I love the rides. My favrites are it is a smal world.And the Haunted Mansion and Star Tours. My friend might get scared but I won't.

    ReplyDelete
  18. If I had a imaginary friend I would play with
    him all day and all night. I would like him.
    I would play with him everyday.It would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd go to the beach with my imaginary friend. We would climb on the rocks.

    ReplyDelete