I have a special animal for a friend it is a puppy. His name is Guido. He is fun to play fetch with him. He is really special to me. His birthday is today. He is turning one. He is so cute. He is mine.
I would have a cat. It would be cute. It will be orange with dark orange strips. If I would roll yarn on the floor it would chase it. It will have a purple bed. It would be smart. I could hold it.
If I had an animal friend it would be a chinchilla It would be a chinchilla. because they are fuzzy. They are fuzzy because they need to get ready for the winter.
if i had a animal friend it would be a tiger it would protect me.
ReplyDeleteI have a special animal for a friend it is a puppy. His name is Guido. He is fun to play fetch with him. He is really special to me. His birthday is today. He is turning one. He is so cute. He is mine.
ReplyDeleteMy special friend animal would be a shark.It would be a shark because it can swim and I like swimming.
ReplyDeleteI would give a duck to Brandon. Because he is funny.And ducks are funny too. They go qack. they both are funny. I like both them.
ReplyDeleteI would choose a chinchilla.Because they are fluffly.Chinchillas have big eyes so they can see.
ReplyDeletemy friend is a frog.Itis fun when you watch it.It is cool.I love my frog.
ReplyDeleteI would have a dog because dogs can run and I can run with him.
ReplyDeleteI have a dog his name is Bobo. He is a black dog and he is fun to play with. Some times he has nightmares. He coes upstairs and sleeps with my mom.
ReplyDeleteI would have a cat. It would be cute. It will be orange with dark orange strips. If I would roll yarn on the floor it would chase it. It will have a purple bed. It would be smart. I could hold it.
ReplyDeleteIf I had a special friend I would give him a kitten. I would give him one because kttens are cute.
ReplyDeleteMy animal friend is a Golden Retriever. Her name is Brookie. Brookie is a girl. Brookie is a do. She is 8 years old. She has golden hair.
ReplyDeleteIf I had a pet I would have a bunny. I would name her Fuzzy. I would pet her and she will love me.
ReplyDeleteIf I had an animal friend it would be a chinchilla It would be a chinchilla. because they are fuzzy. They are fuzzy because they need to get ready for the winter.
ReplyDeleteA dog because my favorite animal is a dog. I have one. She is bery small. I like dogs. My dogs name is Maggie.
ReplyDeleteIt would be a snake because It would slither. I like snakes especially a King cobra. Some times the snake could be green.
ReplyDeleteMy special animal friend her name is Honey. She likes to play fetch. I give her baths. She likes to roll around. I play with her.
ReplyDeleteIf I had a gerbil I would make it a small house. It would be my friend.
ReplyDeleteon saturday it was the last day to play soccer the season is over so i got a trophy i got 2 i was so happy.
ReplyDelete