Bella
My favorite part of The New Friend is when they got paid with cookies. Because it was probably delicious. I think they liked it. They are lucky. I would like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daily Prompt for Independent Writing
My favorite part of the new friend is when Mokoto shows his room
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of The New Friend is when they eat the cookies. I like The New Friend.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of The New Friend is when they all met Makoto and his mother and father. My other favorite part of the story was when they all had cookies and Makoto's father had a new job.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is when they flew the kite.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is when the painters came and started washing and painting.
ReplyDeleteFor mothers day I gave my mom 10 thing. we had french toast.I like mothers day.I like when mom cooks but its fun to have dad cook , too.
ReplyDeleteOn the weekend I went to Sabrinas Birthday party.It was fnu.We made build a bears.Mine was a black and white and red dog.I put pink sandles on it and a pink dress too.
ReplyDelete