On Saturday I went to Morgan's house for a slumber party. It was for her birthday. We went on a treasure hunt. There was twelve girls. It was fun. We got to bring a sleeping bag and a pillow. We slept in our sleeping bas. In the morning we had waffles and pancakes. After we had breakfast we put on tattoos, the water kind and then we went home. Mine washed away when I got home and then I went swimming with my godsister. We slept over at Morgan's.
Yesterday i went swimming. It was fun. My cousin came over to swim. My mom and I and my brother took a bike ride to the park and picked her up at her house. She walked to my house.
On the weekend I went to my cousin's house. My cousin Nicole pushed my other cousin into the pool. Their dad pushed my cousin Nicole into the pool. It was fun.
I went to campout night at Davis. I went with my friend. We got our face painted. I got a dragonfly. My friend could not eat any sweets so she at fruit.
I saw Madagascar 3 at the movies with my mom and dad and my Neena. Liz it was very fun because there was a part when Martee was like he said he can fly but his face hit a rock and fell down.
Over the weekend I went to Morgan's birthday party. We did a treasure hunt. On Sunday I went to my friend Sophia's birthday. It was at Team OC. We did gymnastics. We got goodie bags too. After the party we went to the movies. We saw Madagascar 2.
On saterday and on sunday i went to my casin James huose for my bruthers swiming class.At James pool he has a jacuzzi.The jacuzzi has trees covering the jacuzzi some grass also covers the jacuzzi.I like going to James pool.
My Dad was happy that we can play war with my cards!But I only have 24 cards there are spost to be 52, in all!That means I have to find 32 cards.Thats a lot for me to find.I have, a spider web with a spider in it a Ase is in there.
I went to the Davis Camp Out with Landon. It was fun. Then we went to Mexico Town. Then we went to Chinatown. We each got our own turtle. I do not have to share it.
On Saturday I went to Morgan's house for a slumber party. It was for her birthday. We went on a treasure hunt. There was twelve girls. It was fun. We got to bring a sleeping bag and a pillow. We slept in our sleeping bas. In the morning we had waffles and pancakes. After we had breakfast we put on tattoos, the water kind and then we went home. Mine washed away when I got home and then I went swimming with my godsister. We slept over at Morgan's.
ReplyDeleteMy BFFs are Payton and Khloe. They are nice. I like them.
ReplyDeleteI went to see Madagascar three it was awesome.I liked the part when there was a flying circus.
ReplyDeleteYesterday i went swimming. It was fun. My cousin came over to swim. My mom and I and my brother took a bike ride to the park and picked her up at her house. She walked to my house.
ReplyDeleteMy favrite animal is a scorpion.A scorpion stings A bear it gives it dizzy sight and gives it yellow fever and it can die.
ReplyDeleteI went to church on Sunday. It was jump up week. I was in second grade for the first time. I had lunch with Khloe we spied on our moms.
ReplyDeleteYesterday I went to the snow. I got to snowboard. I got to build a snowman to. I'd like to go again.
ReplyDeleteI went to santabarba I saw my moms godmother I think she had hamsters the names are skeney and fatey.
ReplyDeleteOn the weekend I went to my cousin's house. My cousin Nicole pushed my other cousin into the pool. Their dad pushed my cousin Nicole into the pool. It was fun.
ReplyDeleteOver the weekend my sister's friend had a sleep over. I slept on my bed. We went to the computer. We played Wii. It was fun.
ReplyDeleteI went to campout night at Davis. I went with my friend. We got our face painted. I got a dragonfly. My friend could not eat any sweets so she at fruit.
ReplyDeleteYesterday I stayed home doing nothing. I was on my couch watching TV.
ReplyDeleteOver the weekend I went to have a dinner for my mommy's birthday. It was fun. I got a Fourth of July shirt.
ReplyDeleteI saw Madagascar 3 at the movies with my mom and dad and my Neena. Liz it was very fun because there was a part when Martee was like he said he can fly but his face hit a rock and fell down.
ReplyDeleteOver the weekend I went to Morgan's birthday party. We did a treasure hunt. On Sunday I went to my friend Sophia's birthday. It was at Team OC. We did gymnastics. We got goodie bags too. After the party we went to the movies. We saw Madagascar 2.
ReplyDeletei like to skatbur it is fun
ReplyDeleteOn saterday and on sunday i went to my casin James huose for my bruthers swiming class.At James pool he has a jacuzzi.The jacuzzi has trees covering the jacuzzi some grass also covers the jacuzzi.I like going to James pool.
ReplyDeleteMy Dad was happy that we can play war with my cards!But I only have 24 cards there are spost to be 52, in all!That means I have to find 32 cards.Thats a lot for me to find.I have, a spider web with a spider in it a Ase is in there.
ReplyDeleteOn the weekend I got new shoes. They are cool. I like them,
ReplyDeleteI went to the Davis Camp Out with Landon. It was fun. Then we went to Mexico Town. Then we went to Chinatown. We each got our own turtle. I do not have to share it.
ReplyDeleteOn the weekend I went to Halecrest. We had a barbecue we ate s'mores.
ReplyDelete