Daily Prompt for Independent Writing
I like Winter.
I like Winter because it snows. I can go skiing. Skiing is so so fun, that I want to go skiing every day.
I like Summer. Summer is fun. We can go to the beach. I like Winter because you can play in the snow.
My favorite season is Winter. Because I get to go to my uncles and play in the snow and build a snowman with my grandma.
My favorite season is Fall.
I like Summer. Summer is fun. because I get to go in a pool. And I get to go to the beach.
I like Summer. It is my favorite because I read and play with my friends! Do you?
I like Winter. I like to ski. I like to get hot chocolate when I get tired.
My favorite season is Winter.Because I can play soccer.
My favorite seasons are Winter and Summer. I love Winter because we get to go sledding. And I love Summer because I get to go to the park, pool and the beach.
I like Winter because I can play in the snow.
My favorite season is Fall because the leaves are going to be falling in so deep. It look fun.I like fall alot but I like more seasons.
My favorites season is Winter because I like to make snowmen. And I like drink hot coco.
My favorite season is Summer because I get to go swimming. And I get to eat ice cream.
I like Winter. It is cool to play in the snow. I played in the snow once. I liked it!
My favorite season winter I like to play in the snow.
My favorite season is Summer. I like it because my dad's birthday is during summer. Part of the reason is I get to go to the pool.
I like Winter because it is fun.
I like Spring because the flowers grow.
I like Winter because Winter is my name. and I like snow.
I like Winter.
ReplyDeleteI like Winter because it snows. I can go skiing. Skiing is so so fun, that I want to go skiing every day.
ReplyDeleteI like Summer. Summer is fun. We can go to the beach. I like Winter because you can play in the snow.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite season is Winter. Because I get to go to my uncles and play in the snow and build a snowman with my grandma.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite season is Fall.
ReplyDeleteI like Summer. Summer is fun. because I get to go in a pool. And I get to go to the beach.
ReplyDeleteI like Summer. It is my favorite because I read and play with my friends! Do you?
ReplyDeleteI like Winter. I like to ski. I like to get hot chocolate when I get tired.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite season is Winter.Because I can play soccer.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite seasons are Winter and Summer. I love Winter because we get to go sledding. And I love Summer because I get to go to the park, pool and the beach.
ReplyDeleteI like Winter because I can play in the snow.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite season is Fall because the leaves are going to be falling in so deep. It look fun.I like fall alot but I like more seasons.
ReplyDeleteMy favorites season is Winter because I like to make snowmen. And I
ReplyDeletelike drink hot coco.
My favorite season is Summer because I get to go swimming. And I get to eat ice cream.
ReplyDeleteI like Winter. It is cool to play in the snow. I played in the snow once. I liked it!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite season winter I like to play in the snow.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite season is Summer. I like it because my dad's birthday is during summer. Part of the reason is I get to go to the pool.
ReplyDeleteI like Winter because it is fun.
ReplyDeleteI like Spring because the flowers grow.
ReplyDeleteI like Winter because Winter is my name. and I like snow.
ReplyDelete