I'm dreaming about going to Hawaii because the view is beautiful. There is a place where you can swim with the dolphins. I like making sand castles and I like swimming.
A place that I dream of going is Pretend City. It has fake cars, banks and shows. It will be fun. I have been there before. My favorite part is the fake garden.
I want to go to Mexico to my grandma's house
ReplyDeleteI'm dreaming about going to Hawaii because the view is beautiful. There is a place where you can swim with the dolphins. I like making sand castles and I like swimming.
ReplyDeleteI like Christmas time. We get presents from Santa at Christmas time.
ReplyDeleteI would like to go to China because in China they have beautiful silks.
ReplyDeleteA place I love is Sea World. I like Sea World because you can get soaking wet.
ReplyDeleteA place that I dream of going is Pretend City. It has fake cars, banks and shows. It will be fun. I have been there before. My favorite part is the fake garden.
ReplyDeleteI dream of going to the mountains. I can hike with my brother and mom. I can play hide and seek there, too.
ReplyDeleteI dream of going into the game of Mind Craft. I would destroy the Creepers and Spiders.
ReplyDeleteIn the dream a saw a scary dream. But that time I was little. I like because I like scary things.
ReplyDeleteI dream of going to a place where I can play soccer. I like to play soccer and score goals.
ReplyDeleteI dream of going to Hawaii. and I am still dreaming.
ReplyDeleteI dream of going to Germany where my grandma and grandpa live.
ReplyDeleteI dream of going to Indian Princesses. Only dads and daughters can go. It is fun. We do camp-outs and meetings it will be fantastic.
ReplyDeleteI dream of going to a land.
ReplyDeleteI dream of going to Catalina. I love it because when you walk up the hill the sunset is beautiful!!
ReplyDelete