Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Use Your High Frequency Words in sentences

The words for this week are

arms
body
eight
seven
ready
warm
always

Write a sentence for each word or makeup a story using your new words.

4 comments:

  1. 1. I have two arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pigs
    One day there were seven pigs on a cold winter day. They always wore scarves so they could keep their body warm everyday. Then one day a little girl came up to the seven pigs and side you are cute pigs. I am going to keep you! She also had eight brothers and sisters, waiting for the sister named Eva. And she went back home but when she looked back she saw a pig in basket. She found a tag on it. It was a person named red. It had arms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spider and the dog. Once upon a time there was a spider and dog and they were best friends. One day spider and dog went out looking for food and then it goy cold dog said It's like seven of eight degrees out here. spider said Let's get warm at your house. Okay said dog. Ahh, I love it in here it's always warm said dog. Ahh, now my body is warm now said spider. Ready to go out dog? said spider Yes I'm ready, Wait! You have eight arms? said dog Yes I do dog. said sider THE END.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Baby Kitten
    My baby kitten was ready for a nap. I put her soft little warm body in her bed.She always put her arms on her eight toys. But her favorite toy was gone.There was only seven. I picked up the kitten and the toy was under her the whole time!

    ReplyDelete