Daily Prompt for Independent Writing
He will say, sorry.
I wish I could go with you.
I will be sad because you can fly and I can't.
I wish I can be in that.
I don't know how to become a butterfly.
I want to be a butterfly.
I wish I could play with you.
I felt sorry for you because you couldn't fly around. Now you can!
No fair! You can fly. I want to fly too!
He will say, sorry.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could go with you.
ReplyDeleteI will be sad because you can fly and I can't.
ReplyDeleteI wish I can be in that.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how to become a butterfly.
ReplyDeleteI want to be a butterfly.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could play with you.
ReplyDeleteI felt sorry for you because you couldn't fly around. Now you can!
ReplyDeleteNo fair! You can fly. I want to fly too!
ReplyDelete