Daily Prompt for Independent Writing
Yesterday, I went to the shoe store. The store's name is Stride Rite. I got cool shoes. They are fast shoes.
Yesterday after school I went to the Amuseum class. It was Ducks, ducks and more ducks! It was fun. We looked at pictures of birds.
My favorite story this week was Pinocchio.I like the part when Pinocchio got stuck in the mud.And when the serpent died.
pinocchio is funny ,i dot know why he gust is
My favorite story this week was Pinocchio because it was funny and because the serpent is dead.
My favorite story this week was Pinocchio. Pinocchio fell in the mud.The serpent lafft so hrad he dide.
Yesterday, I went to the shoe store. The store's name is Stride Rite. I got cool shoes. They are fast shoes.
ReplyDeleteYesterday after school I went to the Amuseum class. It was Ducks, ducks and more ducks! It was fun. We looked at pictures of birds.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite story this week was Pinocchio.I like the part when Pinocchio got stuck in the mud.And when the serpent died.
ReplyDeletepinocchio is funny ,i dot know why he gust is
ReplyDeleteMy favorite story this week was Pinocchio because it was funny and because the serpent is dead.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite story this week was Pinocchio. Pinocchio fell in the mud.
ReplyDeleteThe serpent lafft so hrad he dide.