Friday, January 14, 2011

What was your favorite story for the week.

Arman said...
My favorite story this week was Pinocchio . I like the part where the serpent died.

6 comments:

  1. My favorite story this week was Pinocchio my favorite part was when the serpent DIED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite story this week was Pinocchio. It is funny. I liked where the serpent died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite story this week was Pinocchio. The farmer replaced his dog with Pinocchio. But before he got there he had to go past the dragon. He was brave. The dragon laft so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite story this week was Pinocchio. I liked the part where the serpent died because he laft so hard. It was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite story this week was Pinocchio. the serpent laughed hard Pinocchio is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite story this week was Pinocchio. I liked the part when Pinocchio screamed from inside the trap. I also liked the part whre the serpent laughed so hard he died.

    ReplyDelete