On Sunday, I went to my Gramma and Grampa's house. I swam with my family. My birthday present was a lala loupse mermaid. She dad a blue tail and a pink bathing suit.
My Papa is a house builder. The church that we go to together needs fixing. The person that owns the church wants the church to be looking good and I can help him.
Next weekend I am going to Palm Desert, At Palm Desert I am meeting my friends. My friends are following us because they have never been there before. We have a house in Palm Desert. I like Palm Desert.
Yesterday, I went swimming. My water in my pool is clorine water. My favorite part is when I learned to do the butterfly stroke. I love swimming. It is fun.
Over the weekend I went to the beach. It was fun. I love the beach.
ReplyDeleteMy brother and I caught a raccoon. We put it on our trampoline. It made a hole in the net.
ReplyDeleteYesterday I went to Knots Berry Farm. My favorite ride was wipeout. It made me very dizzy.
ReplyDeleteI got a hamster. His name is Fuzzy. I take care of him. He loves me.
ReplyDeleteI have worked with my cousin . I was trying to make lemonade for my aunt and mom.
ReplyDeleteOn the weekend I went to a party. It was at the Volcom whare house. It was very fun to watch my sister. It was Shaw's birthday.
ReplyDeleteOn Sunday, I went to my
ReplyDeleteGramma and Grampa's house. I swam with my family. My birthday present was a lala loupse mermaid. She dad a blue tail and a pink bathing suit.
My Papa is a house builder. The church that we go to together needs fixing. The person that owns the church wants the church to be looking good and I can help him.
ReplyDeleteOne time Brandon helped me with my work. It was very nice of him.
ReplyDeleteI tried to make a paper towel cube. But it broke. I used tape instead but it broke again. So I asked my dad for help and we made it work.
ReplyDeleteI want to go to Hawaii because I'm going there. I think it is beautiful there.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Skylanders is Camo, Bash, Dino Rang and Legendary trigger Happy.
ReplyDeleteYesterday was the best day ever. My friend and I were playing Zombie Shout. We ate dinner together and I got to pet his pet dog.
ReplyDeleteMy shoes are DC. They are purple. They are black too. They are also gray.
ReplyDeleteOn Saturday I went to the circus.
ReplyDeleteI worked with my mom to get my homework done. My homework is hard.
ReplyDeleteNext weekend I am going to Palm Desert, At Palm Desert I am meeting my friends. My friends are following us because they have never been there before. We have a house in Palm Desert. I like Palm Desert.
ReplyDeleteMy sister and I finished a job together. The job was filling up the dishwasher with dirty dishes. We worked like a team and got the job done!
ReplyDeleteI went to camp surf. It was fun. I went body boarding and I got to play in the sand. They taught me how to body board.
ReplyDeleteMy friend Ethan couldn't make Lego angry birds. I helped him make the birds and the pigs. We played one round. It was fun.
ReplyDeleteYesterday, I went swimming. My water in my pool is clorine water. My favorite part is when I learned to do the butterfly stroke. I love swimming. It is fun.
ReplyDelete