On Saturday I went to my Grandma and Grandpa's house to swim. On Sunday Jomike and Robin came over to ride bikes to the beach. On Monday Jomike and Robin came to swim at my Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Do you know why I did not come to school tow days in a row. Because I was in Hustin on Thursday I was in Austin on Friday I practised for a wedding. I was the flower girl. On Saturday it was the real wedding. I was so excited. I saw my cousins there.
some time val a annoyes me and my mom we do not like being a annoyed with val it is not nice to and no one like being so so a annoyes and some time i have to say stop a lot and lots all the time when he annoyes me he gets annoyes buy me to because he make alot of noie
I had Waffals for braekfast.It had lots of surup on it.it also had butteron itIt was really good.
ReplyDeleteEvan is a good friend you can thrust a good friend like Evan.He is a good sport.Evan is also a good player at soccer.
ReplyDeletemy favorite pet is a Portuguese water dog. He can swim really good.
ReplyDeleteMy friend Clarice is good at helping me when I foll down. She helps me. She takes me to the nurse.
ReplyDeleteYesterday was the best day ever because I had a playdate with my friend Rachel.We played in my pool for a long time.
ReplyDeleteOn Saturday I went to my Grandma and Grandpa's house to swim. On Sunday Jomike and Robin came over to ride bikes to the beach. On Monday Jomike and Robin came to swim at my Grandma and Grandpa's house.
ReplyDeleteOn monday I went to the beach.It was fun.We were caching crab
ReplyDeleteand we killed them to make fish bait.
I am going to play basketball. It will be fun when I play.
ReplyDeleteMy brother is good at whistling. He can whistle for 1 minute. I can only whistle for 5 seconds.
ReplyDeleteZoe is good at shuffling. I can't shuffle but I will get it. I am going to keep on trying and trying.
ReplyDeleteDo you know why I did not come to school tow days in a row. Because I was in Hustin on Thursday I was in Austin on Friday I practised for a wedding. I was the flower girl. On Saturday it was the real wedding. I was so excited. I saw my cousins there.
ReplyDeleteMy friend Ethen is a good lego builder. He bult a little soda machine out of legos.He bult one for me.
ReplyDeletesome time val a annoyes me and my mom we do not like being a annoyed with val it is not nice to and no one like being so so a annoyes and some time i have to say stop a lot and lots all the time when he annoyes me he gets annoyes buy me to because he make alot of noie
ReplyDelete