Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rabbit annoyed Frog with his bragging. What annoys you?

Eric
        My brother annoys me. He uses me like a chair. He sits on me. He also uses me like a pillow. I try saying stop but it doesn't help. I tell my mom and she stops it.

21 comments:

  1. What annoys me is my neighbor's dog He bark too much.He waks me in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When people talk I am annoyed.I am only annoyed if it is not there turn to talk.It really annoys me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Big Nate. It is fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On Monday I played in the pool with my friends Gabriel and Ethan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I annoy my brother so much he's about to pop.I annoy him by saying blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother Jacob annoys me a lot. I tell my mom or my dad. Jacob is 9 and I am 6. I don't like it when he annoys me. When my brother annoys me my mom takes car of it. He goes to his room and sits on his bed. We share a room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like ducks. They are cute. What I like about ducks is that they can go in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When they say you can,t do somthing. When they brag it annoys me because. They say it over and over. I tell Them to stop. But they keep braging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this book called Dork Diaries. It is about this girl who gets into a talent show. and she says she is in it to win it. I bet she is going to win it. I like it so far. She is in a band . She is they singer . And she has two BFFs there names are Zoe and Khloe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My brother annoys me a lot in the morning in the afternoon and at night. He argues with me and fights with me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My brather is annoying on the rollercoaster.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite thing to do at home is play games on the computer. I play for a long time. I love the computer. It is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Today Payton and I are having a playdate. It is going to be at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blocks that knock down by little kids. That really annoys me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I went to Landon's house for a sleep. We watched a whole episode of My Little Pony. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. On the weekend I went to the desert. Ar the desert I met my friends and I got to go down the water slide. I also got to play soccer. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. For the talent show I will dress up as a bee.I will have a striped dress,and antennas. I hope I'll be good.My sister will be there too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to go to Baghdad.It is in the middle of no where.It is a really rich city.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My brother annoys me because when I'm trying to talk to him he says La La la la la la la la. How rude!

    ReplyDelete
  20. On Satarday I made a book called Alex and Solanah Go For A Walk.It was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My brother and my sister annoy me,They annoy me cause when ever I start talking my sister interrupts me,My brother annoys me by making sounds when I eat breakfast. I say stop but they never stop so I ask my mom she always makes it stop

    ReplyDelete