Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tell us about the habitat you are making for open house.

Payton
           I am going to make a Ocean Habitat. My habitat is going to have lots of animals in it. Ocean animals are pretty living things. I cut out sea cumbers and my mom got ocean animal stickers.

21 comments:

  1. My habitat is a ocean. It has fish in it. I put fish in it. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY ENVIRONMENT IS A DESERT.I PUT A SCORPION IN MY ENVIRONMENT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose a forest.Because i have a plant that looks like a tree.and i painted the bottom of the box.It is going really well. it i very fun.it has a toy baer in it to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose a forest because it is easier to make. I put an owl and a snail and a spider. And a bird it didn,t take to long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My environment is the desert. It is a dry place. If you go there with out water you can die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My habitat is a desert. I picked because off road trucks can go in the desert. I am putting off road hot wheels in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I choose the ocean.The ocean is a messy.Hundreds of fishs sharks and more have died.So that is why I choose the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I chose the desert.Because I have a desert turtle.Her name is Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a habitat and it is a ocean. It is cool. I put one dolphin. I put Dory from the movie Nemo. I put the clownfish Norman. I put Nemo too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My habitat is a desert.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I chose a desert because I have desert toys. The desert is hot it has cactus and it has little plants.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My habitat will be a jungle. It has a monkey in it. It will have real vines.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I made a forest. It has real grass. The grass itches. Last time it looked like a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I picked the desert because last year I picked the ocean
    in kindergarten. mom and I are working on it. I love it. It is going to be awesome. It's going to be finished soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to make a desert with 4 things,a camel a cactus, people andanant

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am going to make a desert my desert have snakes lizard and cactus.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I chose an ocean because it has my favorite animal. It is a sea turtle. I put ocean sharks too! I like the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I made a desert for my habitat. My habitat has lots of cactus I also put 2 snakes in it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I chose desrtb animals.It was fun to make.I hope all of you like it.We put rael sand.We used litte windmills for big ons.my mom helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I chose the ocean because we do not have stuff for the desrtor or forest.I put a barbie in it and a seal on the top.I also put a whale and fish.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am going to make a forest.I am doing a forest because I'm doing a
    Canadian forest.It is going to have bears,tall trees,squirrels,grass,caves,raccoons,birds and wolves.It is going to be great.

    ReplyDelete