Thursday, June 7, 2012

I learned ... in first grade or I want to learn... in second grade

           Bella

        I want to learn about volcanos. I want to learn what is the lava made of. I know that volcanos erupt and then shoot lava out but I don't know how.


             Mark

         I want to learn about the desert and how it gets so hot.


20 comments:

  1. M favrite part of tour was MRS.Seplers class becuse it had two rollercoster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i walk to all the class rooms i like ms.flecher class because i like the valcano

    ReplyDelete
  3. imy favor rite thing i did in school is writing.because i like writing.it is very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In 2nd grade I want to lern about a T,rex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In 3d grade I want to learn how to make the piggy bakes .I thick you get pick paper.It will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned how to make cotton candy. My daddy taught me because he worked at Disneyland. I like to make cotton candy. It is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to learn about volcanos in second grade. I am going to lean how it blows out lava and if they are chemicals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to learn to get more duck bucks. I want to learn more about how to get prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to learn about volcanos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to learn about minerals. They are very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i WANT TO LEARN TO PIAY CHESS. I KNOW THE GAME BUT IL WANT TO LEARN IT AGAIN. I I HAVE A TROPHY! I LIKE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to lean how to make a roller coaster. They look cool. I really want to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked when we went to artmaster4s.I liked what we made first. It was vere fuun I lik artmasters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked when we went to artmaster. I liked when we made fish. I made cool colers I like artmasters. You get to make cool stuff. I like artmasters.

    ReplyDelete
  15. In Mrs.Flechers class room.I want to learn about the volcano in Mrs.Flechers class and learn how to make a volcano like it.I made one out of my toys in kinrgorden.It was for a stem xboy progecket.My dad helped me on the lava.

    ReplyDelete
  16. In second grade i what it to be easy because if it is easy in second grade i think i would do beter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like mrs.romoses class room cause my brother did albert Einstein for his report. I like his project. He did a really good job

    ReplyDelete
  18. What I like learning about in school is art masters I made a fish,giraffe,bowl of ice cream and a turtle too I had fun making them. What I also like making clouds and habitats too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I liked learning how to count coins in math. I like it because now I can count coins in my piggy bank.So I can now if I enough so I could buy gum for the plane when I leave

    ReplyDelete
  20. I liked when we went to Art Masters. I liked what we made first. It was fun. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete