Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Think about someone who has done something thoughtful for you. Write about that person or choose your own topic.



Solanah
                                 Payton has been thoughtful to me because when I get hurt she helps me up. She gets me bandades.

16 comments:

  1. I helped my sister on the beach because she got caught in a tide.I helped my sister in a tide.The tide was strong but I stronger.I got my sister out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to play soccer in the fall it,s going to be a blast. i might get another trophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite Skylander is stefElf,Hex,drobot,PrisonBreak, Slam bam,Zap andt trefin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend gave me a bayblade. My friend's name is Ethen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a new cat. His name is Romeo. He is new. I love him. He is gray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister has done something thoughtful for me. She helped by helping me when I got hurt. she is 9. She is my big sister. She is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like oranges. Do you? I like them so mucj. They are good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my favorite animal is a Penquin.Because they can slide on their belly. it looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to go to Mt. Vesuvius. It is a very active volcano. When it first erupted it had the force of many atomic bombs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One day I helped my mom wash the dishes. I did them all. I like washing the dishes every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zoe is thoughtful.She plays with me.I like Zoe.She is nise to me

    ReplyDelete
  12. My cousin Julia gave me a lot of books. She gave me sixty books for Christmas. I counted. That is a lot of books. I need to read 50 more books until I am all done. They are all chapter books. They were in a box. I love all the books that she gave me. All the books she gave me that I read were cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got a hair cut and I got to play games. I like the video games there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yesterday after school I went home and got dressed for dance class. I wore black all over. I thought it was fun. I like to do Jazz Walks and dance class too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My mommy once helped me whe I fell. I felt happy about that. I love my mommy. I have fun with her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I went to a LA Galaxy game. LA Galaxy lost. They played against the Red Bulls. People were making fun of the Red Bulls Goalie.

    ReplyDelete