Monday, May 14, 2012

Think about something you want to learn how to do or write about something of your own choosing

Colt

                    I want to know how to add really large numbers. I know a lot of answers but I don't know them all.  So I want to learn them.

18 comments:

  1. My favorite food is candy.because it is sweet.it issour sometimes.I love candy.lolypops and hardcandy is he best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like to piay soccer it is fun! i got a trophy from my coach! i want to collet more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to learn how to make a paper airplane.I could make them fly them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to learn how to do the ripstick. It's easy if you hold on to something and push off. But it's hard to start on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to learn to tie my shoe. I tried yesterday and almost did it! I go to new shoes for my Build a Bear. I can practice on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom and i had my aunt and cousins over at my mom,s house for Mother,s Day. It was fun. We ate pizza and lots of other things. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to learn how to build a roller coaster.I would make a crazy one.It will be very fast and and scary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to learn to drive a car, so I can drive to Barcalona to see Messi. He's a famous soccer player.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite video game is skylanders.Press A to swing your swing

    ReplyDelete
  10. i watced ace auenturer nature calls

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to learn to gymnastics. Because you get to do backflips and handstands and cartwheels. If I did gymnastics, I think I would like it. I think I would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to learn how to make cotton candy. You have to use a machine. It looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. On Mother's Day my cousins my to my house. Then we went to my other cousin's house and played on the swings.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I went to baseball 2 days ago I was drinking gatorade my tooth fell out

    ReplyDelete
  15. My house has sixteen steps. I like my house because it is big.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to learn how to skydive with a parachute. I want to land myself on my house.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to learn how to bake chocolate cake.I want to learn to do that because I like choclate cake.It is so yummy.I would right teacher apretiation on it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. my favorite video game is play ground.It is on wii.It has a
    bunch of games on it.My favorite game on it is hand ball. it is
    fun.

    ReplyDelete