The ocean is so open and big.I like to talk around to my friends all the time. I never ever come any were alone.My friend likes to dance a lot.Her name is Kyleigh my friends are so nice.
I turn around in dance class. Everyday after school I go to the ocean. They have a door that opens. We go through the door or else we go over the bridge.
I like to go to the ocean with my friends and dance. One day we had a sleep over I will open the door for you I said. When my mom said bed time I went through my door and my friend was jumping around on my bed I said lets do something else.So we will talk about it.
The cat open the door.Because there is a dog sleeping through the night so the cat opens the door so the cat opens the door so she can dance in the ocean.
The ocean is so open and big.I like to talk around to my friends all the time. I never ever come any were alone.My friend likes to dance a lot.Her name is Kyleigh my friends are so nice.
ReplyDeleteI turn around in dance class. Everyday after school I go to the ocean. They have a door that opens. We go through the door or else we go over the bridge.
ReplyDeleteI walk around the ocean and I dance around. The next day I talk with my friends and dance with them
ReplyDeleteI like to go to the ocean with my friends and dance. One day we had a sleep over I will open the door for you I said. When my mom said bed time I went through my door and my friend was jumping around on my bed I said lets do something else.So we will talk about it.
ReplyDeleteOne day a dog was flying in the ocean. It was dancing too. Then someone else came and that was a llama! Then a door opened.
ReplyDeleteI never dance in the open ocean.
ReplyDeleteI ride around the beach.ThenI dance around the ocean. I go home and my mom opens the door. We talk about our day.
ReplyDeleteOnce a upon a time there was a dog who could dance through the ocean and he can talk Juggle around and do it for ever.
ReplyDeleteI was swimming in the ocean and I saw fish dancing in the ocean.
ReplyDeleteA fish loves to dance and swim around in the ocean through the open space I like to talk about fish.
ReplyDeleteA frog loves to hop around by the pond and dance around on sand.
ReplyDeleteThe cat open the door.Because there is a dog sleeping through the night so the cat opens the door so the cat opens the door so she can dance in the ocean.
ReplyDelete