Thursday, May 10, 2012

Write about a part of The Surprise Family that makes you smile


Emilio

                      My special part is when the boy gave the chicken the clutch of eggs.

18 comments:

  1. My favorite part of the story`was when the hen was doing her danger song and danger dance.Also when the hen was sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The part I liked is when the egg hatched.It was cute.The chick always follows the boy.It is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked when the baby chick hatched. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part of The Surprise Family is when she did the DANGER song. I liked it because it is funny. I liked it because it is funny. It went like this AWWK, AWWK, AWWK, AWWK! It was when the ducklings went into the water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The part that made me smile was when the chick follows the boy. That was quite funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the part when the egg hatched.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What made me smile was when the eggs hatched.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hen's danger dance was funny. it made me laugh. it was very funny i liked that story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When the hen had eggs because they where so cute. Because they where little.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the part when she has ducks for babies. And when the ducks go in the pond. The hen was scared.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The part that makes me smile is when they are all together under the little hen's wings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. When the ducklings get big. When they are big . They are white not yellow. I love ducklings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked the part when the chick hatched.Because it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The part that made me smile is when the chicks swam away. It is funny. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i do not have naty makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The part that I liked was when the hen was going [AAAAAAAWWWWWWWKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWKKKKKKK].

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite part in the story that made me smile was when the chicken did her DANGER dance. I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite part of the Surprise family is when the egg hatched.

    ReplyDelete