Daily Prompt for Independent Writing
My favorite part was when the rabbit and the monkey were telling stories.
My favorite part of Natural Habits is when they have the contest. They both lose.
I liked the part when the monkey kept scratching on his shoulder. Because he just kept scratching and scratching.
My favorite part of the story is when the rabbit kept moving.
My favorite part in the story was when the monkey scratches himself.
I liked it when the Rabbit kept on turning.And I liked it when the Monkey kept scratching.
My favorite part is when rabbit thinks he's going to be eaten.
My favoite part is when the monkey and the rabbit mak a deal. I like it because the Rabbits heart keeps pounding because he's scared.
I liked the part when the rabbit looked all over the place. I think it's funny when people freak out.
I like the part when the monkey scratched his back.
My favorite part was when the monkey and the rabbit were messing around telling stories.
My favorite part was when the monkey was scratching his back on the tree. 100 minutes later he was still scratching his back!
My favorite part of Natural Habits is when they were telling stores. Because the rabbit and the monkey were using hand moves. They were doing a not moving contest.
My favorite part of the story was when the nomkey said, I will make you a deal if you don't move I won't. I think it is funny.
I liked when the rabbit kept looking over his shoulder. It was a little funny. I like the rabbit because he is a little funny
my favorite part is when the rabbit kept turning around.the monkey kept scratching.
What I like about the story is when Rabbit kept twitching and the monkey kept scratching himself on the tree.
I would give E milio a cheetah.He will like it.he will play with it.He will feed it.
My mom and dad.Because they do parties .We have lots of food.My mom and dad.
My favorite part was when the rabbit and the monkey were telling stories.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of Natural Habits is when they have the contest. They both lose.
ReplyDeleteI liked the part when the monkey kept scratching on his shoulder. Because he just kept scratching and scratching.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the story is when the rabbit kept moving.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part in the story was when the monkey scratches himself.
ReplyDeleteI liked it when the Rabbit kept on turning.And I liked it when the Monkey kept scratching.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is when rabbit thinks he's going to be eaten.
ReplyDeleteMy favoite part is when the monkey and the rabbit mak a deal. I like it because the Rabbits heart keeps pounding because he's scared.
ReplyDeleteI liked the part when the rabbit looked all over the place. I think it's funny when people freak out.
ReplyDeleteI like the part when the monkey scratched his back.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part was when the monkey and the rabbit were messing around telling stories.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part was when the monkey was scratching his back on the tree. 100 minutes later he was still scratching his back!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of Natural Habits is when they were telling stores. Because the rabbit and the monkey were using hand moves. They were doing a not moving contest.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the story was when the nomkey said, I will make you a deal if you don't move I won't. I think it is funny.
ReplyDeleteI liked when the rabbit kept looking over his shoulder. It was a little funny. I like the rabbit because he is a little funny
ReplyDeletemy favorite part is when the rabbit kept turning around.
ReplyDeletethe monkey kept scratching.
What I like about the story is when Rabbit kept twitching and the monkey kept scratching himself on the tree.
ReplyDeleteI would give E milio a cheetah.He will like it.he will play with it.He will feed it.
ReplyDeleteMy mom and dad.Because they do parties .We have lots of food.My mom and dad.
ReplyDelete